Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bee Splendid in November

This is Audrey's month in my Bee Splendid friendship group.  She did most of the work and pre-cut all the squares.  The block is the same for everyone but the arrangement will vary.  I just love the cheery cherry fabrics she chose.

2 Blocks are 15 1/2" square.

Its been rainy and cold all weekend here in "Sunny" Southern California.  Its ok, because I love to watch the rain outside and play with "sunny" fabrics inside.


Oh and isn't this a cute idea for the siggy block?  I probably shouldn't have written my name across the big middle like that, but hey...Willie told me to do it, that's what he would do.





I am looking forward to seeing these all put together.

Have a great week,

Aunti
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks look great! I really love the fabrics she chose too. I really need to get to work on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and fabrics! Beautiful!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you