Monday, September 5, 2011

Bee Splendid in August

Hi All,
Busy little bee over here.  I have been helping to get ready for our big quilt show in October.  Gathering volunteers, making 100's of yoyo, and many other projects, including getting my two quilts ready. 

A little sign doodling.

Last months bee block for Megan Kilb, wonky stars.  Very quick and easy, I may have to make a whole quilt of this block.


I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend and find some time to sew.

Aunti Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Great way to get a Christmas Quilt mostly done...clever of your Bee friend Megan. It will make short work to put her holiday quilt together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing all about the show! I started out sewing this weekend but ended up picking a sicky granddaughter at USC, cooking dinner and then this AM to Target and soon back to SC...oh and laundry too....but ya gotta them when they want to sleep at Nana's no matter how old they are!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you