Sunday, January 2, 2011

Double Piped Binding Tutorial

Three months ago, I got this quilt back from machine quilter Jan Dalkey.  I knew I wanted to do a special binding but had trouble finding instructions.  So..... I created my own.  It took some patience and a lot of ripping, but I finally finished it January 1st, 2011.


So I am posting a free tutorial for anyone who wants to try it.  I recommend doing this on a smaller quilt to see if you enjoy doing it.  Tutorial - Double Piped Binding


I hope you can put these instructions to use.  Maybe not today, but keep it in mind for a future project.  Feel free to contact me yelling and screaming if you find any problems with the instructions or need help with it.
I wish you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year!  

Love Aunti  Nicole




2 comments:

  1. The link did not open,but I am dying to see it. Thanks for the tutorial and for stopping by!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I am sure Willie approves.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you