Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finishing Touches

So nice to have Christmas Eve off work tomorrow.  Mom and Dad are visiting and we will probably sew and cook all weekend.  Nice!

Last Gift is for my Gramma who found only recently that she loves embroidery. I made this little wooley needle case for her.   Kinda looks like it got socked in the eye but ok.  I will place this in a box with gobs of other embroidery goodies, like floss and an organizer box and on and on.

 Mom said the butterfly should be in color, but the butterfly was an after thought, he's lucky to be there at all    


I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  I hope you all get to visit with family and share the warmth and joy ....and food that family can bring.  

Peace on Earth to all y'all.
Love
Aunti


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Nicole! Love the needlecase. My house is full of food, music and in a few hours family, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the needlecase! It is just so pretty. Happy holidays to you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you