Monday, February 28, 2011

Prayer Request

 My gramma, Vi St. Pierre has always been in really good health, full of life and a total character.  Today she was diagnosed with advanced cancer that has progressed quickly throughout her system.  We have a huge family who she adores and I hope that we can show her how rich she has made our lives.  I am thankful for anytime that God gives us to spend with this wonderful woman.  At this point and always she is in God's hands.  I ask in Jesus' name, that He protect her from the pain and give her heart peace.  

Please keep her and my family in your prayers.

God Bless you and your families.  Please make every moment count!

Love Nicole

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of you and Grandma...What a nice message too, well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to keep you, your grandmother, and your family in my prayers! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture! You are all in my prayers. Love and hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs. I know these are such difficult times but what a wonderful gift you have given her, your love and time. I'll keep you all in my prayers Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course...prayers.
    Of course...love and comfort and peace and a little bit of joy every day.
    A reminder how special family is...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been in the blog world in a while but just wanted to say that your Grandmother is my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you