Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Something Old, Something New

While I don't have any finished projects to share,  we did a lot of applique prep work last week while Mom was visiting.  I prepped a wool block for a new project.  Also these 3 blocks are from a retreat/class I took with Pearl Pereira P3 Designs about 4 years ago (yea I know, talk about a UFO).  Pattern is Wildflowers.  Add these to the 9 I have finished and thats 12 of 25 blocks. Whoof! Not to mentioned the borders.  We'll see if I get them all done.  The retreat was really fun and Pearl is a hoot.  If you ever get a chance to take a class from her, do it!  



Oh and I tangled another smaller piece.  This is like free hand quilting, while making up your own fabrics.  This one is smaller than the last one, about 4.5"x5.5"  I think I like it because I can finish one in a sitting.  
 


Would you believe oodles of teeny bunny faces in a carrot patch.  Hehehe... 


Ok, I need a nap now.  ZZZZ

Love to you all.  
Aunti Nic

5 comments:

  1. Holy canoli, Mrs. Morris! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nicole, that is amazing!!! You have so much more patience than I do.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute...glad you're napping on demand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your zentangles. I just ordered the kit. Did you get it too with the dvd?
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah. those are intense. But beautiful. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you