I'm off to Long Beach Quilt Festival with my friend Hilary. She is a lot of fun to hang out with and a wealth of knowledge.
Agenda for the show!
- I might spot a Jaybird, my future cali-girl neighbor
- Poking my nose into Beyond the Reef
- Drooling over Long Arm Machines
- Grab some choice woolie stuff
- Oh and apparently a bunch of my friends have stuff hanging in the show
I know we like pictures, but I don't have any yet. I will do my best to forget myself and remember that I have a camera with me. Check back tomorrow to see if I remembered the camera!
Two weeks now with no machine. I feel like I'm walking around with my arms in casts. Don't know what to do with myself. So the LB Quilt show is very timely.
Hope you all get to sew something this weekend!
Love Aunti Nicole