Monday, April 2, 2012

First Project on my Tin Lizzie

Last weekend I did some practice as you saw, but I finally started my first real project.  I found this cute little panel fabric at Flying Geese Fabrics in Tustin, CA.  It has a lot of straight lines which were a challenge, but I think it came out pretty well.  Lots of little areas to practice on.















And here is the back.

I used a little a little golden stripped material for the binding.

I finished another large quilt this weekend and I'll post that in a couple of days. 

Hope you all get to quilt this week.
Love Aunti


5 comments:

  1. Looks very good Nicole! The feathers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your first project. You have some nice stitches on there. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Nicole! I'm so jealous of your new machine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the back view is amazing! You will only get better now. It's so fun to see what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You're doing a beautiful job! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you