Monday, September 13, 2010

Dresden Delight

My EZ Quilter's friendship group has made this beautiful Dresden plate quilt for our Flying Geese Guild Auction on October 23rd 2010. 

Each EZQ member made 2 blocks and passed it around for hand quilting.  Those who don't like to hand quilt did sashing, borders and binding and....

The pillowcase was embroidered with Dresden Delight.

I love the way the quilt turned out absolutely stunning and I am so proud to be a member in the group of incredibly talented and creative quilters.  Great Job Ladies.


  1. Oooh, that's beautiful, Nicole!! Good luck on the auction!

  2. lovely! i have a linky blog you can showcase this or other items. kind of free advertising as well!

  3. Wow, it turned out great! So happy that I got to participate. All of you did a great job on finishing up.


I would love to hear from you