Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mini Design Wall

I wanted to layout 20 different designs with 16 half-square triangles and I knew I wouldn't get to sewing them together for a couple of days.  I wanted to be sure they were each unique designs and that they looked good together. 


So I arranged each block on top of the next and took a picture each time.  Then in my new camera took a picture of each as I layed it out. 

Then used the viewing function on my camera.  Mine is called Mosaics and I can see all of the blocks.  This way I can ensure that each is different.  I can actually see all 20 if I want, but the picture I took for you doesn't turn out so great.

So here is a picture from my old camera of my new camera.

I will be putting the blocks together this weekend!  Yeah a sew weekend!  Big surprise there huh?
Love Aunti

3 comments:

  1. That's a really clever way to do that! I'll have to give it a try myself, since I don't have a design wall....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. I have since determined its cat proof as well. My cat, WillieNo!, deliberately pushed the pile on the floor. I used the pics to remember the blocks I had yet to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willie is always willing to help you find other ways to be clever! Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you