Sunday, October 31, 2010

Caution Wet Cat!

This is my favorite Halloween fabric find this year.  This is "sebastian ghastly"  from the Alexander Henry Fabrics Collection.  Natalie had this fabric in Beyond the Reef at PIQF and I just had to have some.  I'm glad I did because we sold out in no time.  She also had it with orange background, and yep that sold out too.  Not sure what I'm going to do with it, maybe a quilt, maybe pajama bottoms.

It supposed to be scary but even the sweetest cat looks a bit irritated when he is wet.

The truth is my WillieNo! loves the water as long as its his idea.  He goes into the shower every morning after I'm done and does his bath sitting in the wet shower pan. Then proceeds to track his wet butt and tail all over the house.  If I'm taking a bath he lays on the edge and tries to grab my toes in the water.  Its great fun!

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween everyone!

Love Aunti Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Nicole, that's great fabric! I wish I had seen it and gotten some for my sister - the crazy cat lady!! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for some....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is really neat fabric...perfect for Halloween!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you