Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Reverse Appliqué Class

November is coming up soon!  I am so pleased to announced that I will be teaching two classes in November at Orange Quilt Bee in Orange, California.  The people there are so warm and wonderful and shop is just gorgeous.

The first class will be on Reverse Applique and I am looking forward to it.  If you are in the So Cal. area, I would love to have you in the class.


I created this pattern with the class in mind.  I hand quilted because I felt the need to have more to do, lol.  The pattern will be included with the class and is small enough to finish in time for Christmas or at least get you into the spirit of the holidays.  If you have a pattern that you want to use for the class bring it with you, you'll be able to follow along with your pattern as well.

Class Date:  November 14th, 2010
Sign up at http://www.orangequiltbee.com/

Christmas Ornies

Hope to see you there!
Aunti Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you