Saturday, October 2, 2010

PIQF 2010 Santa Clara is Coming!

October 14-16 is Mancuso's Pacific International Quilt Festival in Santa Clara.  For the last 3 years, I would up and mom would drive down to meet in the middle in Santa Clara.  We hang out with Natalie and visit the show.  Usually I am only there for the weekend, but this year I am taking some extra time and will be there all four days!



This pic is from last year PIQF 2009, Julie, Natalie, me (short stuff!) and Mom (Jane).  
We had a great time last year and made a new quilting friend Julie Herman of jaybird quilts, she is so animated its like watching cartoons all day.  

I'm bringing a couple of my patterns, one of which my mom is stunt quilting for me.  I will be hanging out doing some Kindle Cover/book cover and reverse appliqué demos.

If you are going to be at the show this year, stop by Beyond the Reef,   Natalie has a great selection of Hawaiin, Beachy (not bitchy) and modern fabrics.  Her booth is always a treat at the show.  Be sure to introduce yourself.

We hope to see you there!

Aunti Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I do wish I was making the trip! Next year, I love Natalie's booth where ever I find her.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you