Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bee Splendid in April

April's Bee Splendid challenge was a strip quilt.  We were each given a large piece of Kona Red and Kona Snow and 48x6 finished size requirements.  It is very difficult for me to make something abstract without actually making it at least resemble something.  I call this piece Bee Trail.

Friendship groups are great for pushing you into the deep end of the pool.  Splash! Ok now kick!  I'm kicking I'm kicking!

I can't wait to see what this looks like, when she puts all out pieces together.

Hope you get to sew this week.
Aunti Nicole



5 comments:

  1. I like yours, Nicole! And I'm right there in the deep end of the pool with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it...it is so uniquely different!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way you are with making something abstract. I have to visual a real thing and try to make it "loosely" look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way it turned out! Busy Little Bee, YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you